Monday, November 17, 2008

Beds and Naps

I meant to update last week but then got really busy, and then over the weekend I was really lazy.

Kitty did it again last night. She sits and the side of the bed and then chirps and mews until I give some sign of life, and then she hops right up purring and cooing. Then she nuzzles down purring and head butting and falls asleep next to me, slowly pushing me further and further into Norms half of the bed. I innevitably wake up crammed into Norms armpit while she sleeps soundly on top of my blanket and pillow. She is a bed hog.

I got home from work tonight to find Norm and Hek having a nap together. It was cute. I keep trying to encourage Hek to sleep on the bed with us, like Kitty sometimes does (NOT when she bed hogs. She usually sleeps at the foot of my side of the bed), but he seems to enjoy cramming himself into the corner of the room, or behind my mirror. He has started to a little bit, though. It's nice that he's finally settled down. When we first moved into this apartment, he was SO EXCITABLE. He spent all night tearing around the apartment and mewing at the top of his lungs. For a couple months, he would stand in the doorway and scream at us to wake up and play with him. He's started sleeping at night though, thank god. Also occasionally uses the scratching post now too.

Occasionally.

No comments: