Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cats

Okay well, since Lauren has been on my ass for a couple weeks now, I've opted create a cat blog.

My cats are Hektor and Kitty. Hektor is a 1.5 year old seal lynx point Siberian. He is long, and funny, and furry. And he loves forts and the bathtub. He whines a lot though, and talks back. Kitty is a 2 year old Russian Blue mix. She's oddly shaped (she has a tiny head and shoulders but a HUUGE butt!). She loves fake mice and waking me up at 4am to pet her. I think she thinks it's funny. It's not.

They live with me and my boyfriend in our 2 bedroom apartment, and they spend their days wressling and whining at us. Here are some pictures.






4 comments:

Zoe and Indy said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to read about what Hektor and Kitty are up to all the time.

Cat with a Garden said...

Hi! Good you strted a blog - they sound like fun!
Purrs, Siena

Everycat said...

Hello Hektor and Kitty, what beautiful cat goodness you have about you. It's good to meet you and those are very good pictures.

Whicky Wuudler

farewellhorizon said...

haha, thanks guys :3